Pages

.

Friday 11 April 2014

Still can't get over it


I still can't get over the excitement after reading the latest chapter of One Piece ~hell! it is always like that~

Me so excited that I feel like I want to sit all day, not doing my work, just to read and watch One Piece from the 1st volume & episode until the latest one... alas, I only have 24hrs/day and I need to sleep, eat and this and that... 

Back to my rant, I was actually squealing pretty damn much in every page I read... Like my heart wanted to jump out of its cage... damn man... I can't help it.

Luckily the heart is stored inside my body or else, I need to jump around to catch my frantically jumping heart...

It's not wrong to fangirling over something no? eh... wait, fangirling? Oh, yeah! That's it... fangirling like hell I am... 

One Piece 744

Oh yeah this...

Finally, he has so many followers...

One Piece 744

Usopp... heh... what an  adorkable character he is...

Argghhh! on hiatus next week... why you have to kill the excitement! damn... 

P/S: Always like this...

4 comments:

  1. Salam ziarah kembali. Lama juga tak ke sini. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. baru start marathon one piece.. anime pnya.. baru episod 144...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. masih jauh... takpe marathon pelan2... nanti smpi gak tu ke episode yang terlatest. hahaha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies