Pages

.

Thursday 13 November 2014

Time changes everything: A beautiful story of two men


All about Corazon and Law



Not a very good impression for the first meeting huh?





I can see I-don’t-give-a-fuck look on Law’s face

That face... lol. Did he really want to see Doffy kick Cora's ass?


At least this little brat knew how to return a favor.



image

And that moment...
Just that moment he realized how vulnerable Law was.
He knew it!




So the love bloomed...

Repeat that look
image


I bet, Law knew he was a marine but still...


し     ん!
this is just so precious


That's harsh Tora-0...




Yeah... use that magic Law! But it didn't work that way.


He loves Cora... He so loves him


"Because, if you ever think of me in the future... I want you to remember me smiling"

Yeah... he smiled!


"Oi, Law... I love you"
That's sweet :3




Corazon...

The person he cherished the most
That look when he talked about him... what a memory

Beautiful! Just beautiful
This is so beautiful

One Piece/ ch.761-767   / Trafalgar Law/ Donquixote Rocinante

p/s: so many feels

2 comments:

  1. x baca manga.. tapi dah boleh agak, nnti mesti akan ada cerita pasal background law...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies