Pages

.

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Yeay! SNK Season 2


Oh Mighty God... It's July already. I almost forgot that I have another awaiting anime to be collected ~again?~ aside of Gintama ~Speaking of which, when is it going to be aired?~



Shingeki no Kyojin season 2 is going to reside inside my 500 GB external HDD with the remaining of 37 GB ~red warning already!~ in which soon is going to be decreased in size gradually.

I really need to buy that 2TB of external HDD or maybe the bigger one I could get ~Screw the price! I really will buy it. I've been very patient. I'm not going to wait anymore... the anime just can't wait~


Ohoho! This is such a good news, a very good news... indeed it is *nod nod

#Shingeki no Kyojin/ SNK/ Attack on Titan

P/S: Fairy Tail also airs on the same day, so... double fun eh...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies