Pages

.

Sunday 1 June 2014

You know that titan thingy


Since it is school break, so I've got like... plenty of time and I mean plenty plenty of time to "entertain" myself with my hobby.

Yep, I watch lot of animes. I have lots of them but only selected series will be watched. And for some unknown reason, when I caught a glimpse of Shingeki no Kyojin, I had the urge to watch it again ~had watched it half of the years ago~.


it's fucking creepy oi!

And so I did ~Not that I regret~I spent almost half of the day to watch SNK. I mean like, I watch this series from the very beginning until the last episode and then I continued watching the same exact episode again the day after. So, summed up, I spent two days one night... without even sleep... hahahahaha... ~like you care~


The moment... that moment... that moment... the beginning of the story.... hohoho

And I was glad that I was able to finish the series without having to switch to other animes, like I always did ~I tell you, everytime I watch Naruto, I'll automatically switch to Gintama or One Piece. Seriously, Naruto is boring, I mean to say the filler episode~ But this time, I stuck to SNK until finish. Really hooked up with the story. Because it is so damn good!


Greeting!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Action girl!

But I like Mikasa...



That actions!!... they really did me. Daimn!



Again!


Yeah! That's it! 

Capture that moment when Captain Levi cut the flesh of the kyojin.

And... and... and... and...


I think this Levi is resembled Law in some way. But who cares anyway!

The one who did the voice of Captain Levi is Hiroshi Kamiya. The same one who voiced Trafalgar Law and Yato. *fangirling mode activated again.



Hahahahaha... I fell in love with his deep baritone voice. He can sing too. ~That's not important~

#Shingeki no kyojin /SNK / Attack on titan

I still have lot in store but feel kinda lazy to post them right away. Later la!

P/S: SNK season#2 will be coming this July. I really need to spare some space for this incoming series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies