Pages

.

Saturday 13 September 2014

Attack on Titan: A choice with no regrets


I've been waiting for SNK season II which I heard will be aired this year and then next year, turned out to be a rumor. Fuck that shit. Like I care anymore.

But this,

Hahahaha! It will be released on December, 2014 and April, 2015 next year. ~I wish tomorrow is December but I know it's impossible~

It's a good news, damn it!

I rolled on my bed for two minutes and screamed silently fangirling over this amazing news . Ah~ damn... my adrenalin still rushing furiously my heart still beating uncontrollably. 

Lemme... lemme enjoy the feels for the whole damn night ! I'm gonna watch SNK again...

Shingeki no kyojin/ A choice with no regrets

P/S: I am a big fan of Levi Ackerman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies