Pages

.

Friday 7 November 2014

This is so fucking hurt... I mean, next week


I thought when it was on hiatus last week, I get to prepare my self with another fucking tearjerker story. For the 100th times ~I don't count~ 

I simply can't. I really don't know what type of spell Oda casts on his story it really reaches me heart. Damn you Odachi~ you are so good at this or am I just overly emotional? IDK... ~the older I get, the weirder I become~


*********************
Once again, Rocinante is an amazing and a great person!

fucking asshole! why do you say that? it hurts like motha~ damn it!

 because he knows how fuck up his life is...

image
Err... not this, He will... later on!

These two... haih...

beautifully ugly
beautifully touching
This naive thought he has... he is really a kid. *pretty cute actually*
Can't wait to see how he figures out his power. And then he uses that power to teleport to the other side of the cage ~now! I'm mumbling nonsense~


... I can't take this...

*********************
 
Aww... damn!


Don't worry Vergo... a spoiler to yourself. Law will soon call you Vergo-san.
way back in chapter 690... see?

Not sure if I am ready for the next chapter... I really need a towel to blow my nose next time...


One Piece/ Chapter 766

P/S: Why the hell I take this story seriously. Wanna die? me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies