Pages

.

Thursday 6 November 2014

So, Naruto just ended T.T


The last two chapters are released today. 

Although it pissed me off how it ended, the fact that I no longer have to wait for it next week is a bit... well, I'm quite touched.

Been with Naruto for years, since 2001-2002... that somehow, it stuck with me.

Tch... just forget about that unnecessary get-me-so-much-feels story. It ends so it ends. I still have One piece and gintama.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Bwahahaha...

Kakashi tho...

Kishimoto tribute to One Piece and let's see how Oda makes one...

Konohamaru
Shikamaru

Panda eyes Gaara
Naruto/ Chapter 699 - 700

P/S: Here lies Neji . Jeez... what's with these feels... It's annoying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies