Pages

.

Monday 29 September 2014

It's a heartbreaking reunion


Oh!!! The meeting...

Back then when Luffy and the whole world thought Sabo was dead, Oda put him in action again!

It must be a heartbreaking moment of reunion...

OK! Nevermind... lalala

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Zoro's tough love... I love how he consoles the crybaby ~I remember he did the same to Chopper, but not hitting the lil' one, this older brother... aiyark, that's why I like him~... lol
v
~I too, thought Sabo was dead. You are not alone baby.~

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I don't understand this, but suddenly I have the sudden urge to broship Bellamy and Bartolomeo.
I haven't until I saw this ^
It's weird I know. Something about that pose isn't right.

But because of that pose, I broship Barto and Bellamy so hard, ~Ah! I found another new broship~. Really... it is something I couldn't explain ...
Clearly, that pose has nothing to do with Bellamy but it's just.. urm... it just happened ~What the hell is happening to me?~

So now, I'm gonna broship Barto and Bellamy.
My headcanon is... I want Bellamy to join Barto though most likely he wouldn't. ~ignore me ranting nonsense~

Yes... I really broship these two! Damn~

He is too nervous to face Luffy. Because this is how he sees him:
That his Luffy-senpai is dazzling he couldn't set his eyes on him...


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

When SOP Operation was introduced in the manga, it wasn't that eyecathing like this 
v
So, I never really paid attention to it.

And this adorkable aho Usopp thought beating the said lil' girl is easy. Not until he meets one.
There it is again, Robin sweatdropped!


Overall, this episode is so good it brings back the memory of the sworn brothers T_T

One Piece/ Episode 663

P/S: There I am again, ranting about my fav anime. I shouldn't have done this... I know. But I can't help myself. I really need to get rid of the over-excitement through writing... as if could help... well, just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies