Pages

.

Tuesday 31 December 2013

An error occured while trying to save or publish your post. Please try again.


I don't know if others experience the same thing. 


But this always happens almost every time I write or update a new entry. Luckily most of my entries are auto-publish, so I don't really mind.

I don't have this problem before this. I think it started this year. Who cares anyway.

Sometimes it took me several minutes to get my entry to be published.

Especially the one entry that I just wrote and  want publish right away. And it's annoying.

It has nothing to do with the HTML things but  I don't know so, I won't explain.

The quickest way to fix this; 

1) Go to your HTML section.

2) Copy all the HTML code.

3) Click Save. Let it empty.

4) Paste the HTML again.

5) Then PUBLISH.

It might work.

It did work on me.

P/S : Terlebih nescafe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies