Pages

.

Friday 5 September 2014

Oh.. F*ishing s*heet I'm not done with Trafalgar


Like saying, I still can't get the hang of it.

I looooove loooove loooove loooove looove this chapter too much… Law and Luffy are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

It's just too much for me to handle...



That smirk... that goatdamn so motherf*isher sexy smexy hot smirk....

That smirk…


that fucking smirk…

I’m gonna crazy…

This guy is smoking hot and sexy ... ~fangasm overloaded~

Oh S*heeeeetttt! He is super sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy  I'm dying... 

Duh... Tora-o, why do you have to pose like that... Lawfuckinlicious....

my passion is just too much I can't even control it... 
I don't care, I don't mind, Hell if I care, I want that fucking smirk

Ahhhh.... please... please, just let me have my nonsensical rants

Don't read, don't give a motherfishing fish about this

This self is starting to lose control again

P/S: While he is just a fictional character, I can't help but falling too much for him in this arc... Ahhh... goddamlaw.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies