Pages

.

Wednesday 2 July 2014

I can't take it... I really can't take it



Huaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh...  *scream my heart out loud...

Let me... let me have my wednesday One Piece moment 

Heaven... so many feels in this chapter... it's too much to handle


That i wanna cry



And here it goes... 

The facefault combos... no Robin! Not again? 

And adorkeable who enjoys himself too heaven much
I still want to say, Barto is the best!!


Law is now the hot damsel in distressHe is so enjoying this too much.


Who cares if he is a loser.  He had been the moment he proposed the alliance.

Law's past... come on! bring it on.... 

Oh yes, do tell why he hates bread too.

Wahahahahahaha... lemme dance happily...


but


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just when I am about to get too excited 

Hiatus again? 



This is a cruel joy Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!



P/S: Bulan puasa, kurangkan memaki... harharhar 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies