Pages

.

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Trafalgar Law : Before and after the alliance


So, he was the one who proposed the alliance...

*fangirling mood activates 
waaa... he is cool! waa... he looks smart! waa... he looks cruel... waaa... those eyes... OMG... I'm dying...

||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
\/

Right after the alliance...

*uncontrollable fangirling mood... I know am going to have massive nosebleed!!!
Kyaaa... that speechless bubles... wooo... that reactions... ark... he sweatdrops?... ohohoho he looks like shit... he is the potato bag... that facefaults... he is comically serious guy... there is nothing he can do against Luffy. He is bound to be one of Strawhat Nakama... he is this... he is that... OMG... I think I like him even more and bla bla bla.... all right! that's enough!

Some part of him might regret... or maybe he enjoy it... lol

Poor you Tora-o...


P/S: Ahahahaha... I don't know how long am I going to love non-existed characters. I'm old enough, damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies