Pages

.

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Oh cliffhanger~


Weit! I hope to see Zoro fights with this stoneman in the next chapter.

That sword is 10 times bigger than Zoro's. ~Now that sounds weird~

Wow... that Zoro's manliness... kakkuiiii!!! ~Ceit!  I would prefer MangaStream~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After giving it a deep thought, he decided to tell everything to Luffy.
Got to see his past soon!


Just, what with that look? ~My heart ached too~
Gonna put this as my FB profile picture... :3

P/S: Not so much of stupidity in this chapter. But anyway, in the next two weeks, One Piece is on break so I'm gonna have gloomy days for two wednesdays. Ahhh~~ this is so... but never mind! Have a good rest Odachi. Get better soon.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies