Pages

.

Thursday 21 November 2013

21 November 2013



Alhamdulillah... I'm still alive today. 

And my parents celebrated my birthday few days earlier. ~don't click~

It's just a normal 21st November but, 26 years ago, on the 12 Rabiulawal 1408 H, I was born, exactly on this date, around the time this entry is published. yep, early in the morning.

My birthday is not that important, as long as I stay alive and healthy and bless and this and that and everything here and whatever there and I--don't-know-what-else-to-say-because-i-have-no-idea-at-all-that-i-just-blabbering-nonsense-and-i-don't-even-know-what-the-hell-i'm-talking-about-but-still-typed-it-out-and-it-turned-out-to-be-a-boring-entry and bla bla bla.

Di hati tatap one piece.

hohoho!! ~~

P/S : Unfortunately, I am currently at kampung the day this is published. I wrote this earlier. Having autopublish is  convenient la...  will be back on saturday! Aih...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies