Pages

.

Thursday 2 May 2013

Access... denied? am so gonna kick you...

Oh how i hate this... :c

Aish... who loves it if the right to surf internet freely is restricted. I don't. I totally.. totally... totally don't like it. Hate it so much that if I am expert enough, I would like to hack and spread virus into the main system until it totally unrecoverable just to give them a lesson. Muahahahahahaha (as if I can do it -_-!! it's all my dream. duh! I'm not born a hacker :/ )

However, there are certain methods that you can do to browse the blocked page hehehe! be a devil for a while 3:D !.

1) OPERA BROWSER
Since opera comes with turbomode, you just have to enable it. When the turbomode is on, try to surf the blocked page.

I don't like this because it slows down the speed of your internet. but this works just fine. Download the software and just run it. Ultrasurf will automatically open the internet explorer. It also works with chrome since chrome is using the setting of IE -is that so? nah, not sure '3'-
If you are using Mozilla, you have to do several things by changing the IP, go to this, that bla..bla..bla.. or bla... bla... bla... and I'm so lazy to explain that I feel like explaining it some other time.

3) CMD
I can say this is expert level because it deals with command prompt and also registry key -is it or is it not?-, in which I advice, if you have little knowledge about cmd and reg, don't do this. Haha.. actually, just do it.
Here's the step. Run command prompt, copy and paste the DLL files below to the cmd.

regsvr32 SOFTPUB.DLL
regsvr32 WINTRUST.DLL
regsvr32 INITPKI.DLL
regsvr32 dssenh.dll
regsvr32 Rsaenh.dll
regsvr32 gpkcsp.dll
regsvr32 sccbase.dll
regsvr32 slbcsp.dll
regsvr32 Cryptdlg.dll

A new pop-up windows will appear. click OK and cmd will automatically shut.

* if you are not feeling secure about this, and you feel like it may harm your system, just don't do it.

 4) CREATING BAT FILE

Almost the same as the 3rd step (it's just the same, the method is different). But the thing is, you create the file itself. First, open notepad, copy and paste the *.dll items (in method 3) into the notepad. Save it as anything you wanna call with the *.bat (example : abc.bat).
Run the file. Enjoy your surfing.

* Again if you are not feeling secure about this too,  JUST DON"T DO IT.
 
Above all, I choose the first and the second method because it is super easy. and worked too!

There are still lot of methods but since I am super lazy to type and post it, I don't. 


 
P/S : shall I not work, i'll become a full-time hacker. Muahahahahahaha!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies