Pages

.

Friday 19 July 2013

MY GREATEST REGRET



I was once have a good series which I never watched even once. I kept it in my 500gb hard-disc but then, because of redundancy, i deleted some items included the series. It was 2 years ago. 


But then, now, i realize that, i actually want to watch the series. I really have this strong desire to watch it. So, i tried many ways to recover them back by using several software hoping to retrieve it back. And yes, it can be traced, it was shown in the list. Unfortunately, the software itself unable to recover it. 



And so, I download the series again which is SUPER HARD because i don't find any seeders and can't even find any good links for that particular series. What a luck.


P/S : This is what happen when I am bored~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies