Pages

.

Thursday 3 November 2011

My Long Left Darlings:~I almost forget them~

It's been a long long time i "haven't get into contact with my long-left-darlings"

Now that i got the chance to "keep in touch" with them, my heart flutters everytime i saw them.
~yippie~
 
I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I LEFT THEM TOO LONG THAT I CRAVE FOR THEM EVEN MORE..

oh.. how i miss you so much


Episode 232

 Yes.. that is NARUTO. Naruto all the way dowh!.
Right now, i'm starting to begin where i had left. I'm starting to collect every episode i have missed. Oh! and the movies too, i love them all.
~Grrh!! there are lot of missing episodes, dunno where to start and i'm getting  crazy as hell searching for any available links~

Recently super-addicted to Neji.
~Where shall i put  Kakashi then? duh (-,-)~

 Ha.. that helpless face (episode 18)

P/S: yet One piece is still number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies