Pages

.

Thursday 16 January 2014

They are back... they are back...


Yeah! yeah! yeah!!!

Finally after two weeks, the wait ended...

One Piece is back... I am so hyper excited 

One Piece chapter 734


Law... Law... Law...
*Beaten to a pulp... I overestimated him... but I still love him.. meh


Zoro... Zoro... Zoro...
*Him in a cat suit.. kinda adorkable

I miss them after two weeks...

The whole two weeks I am so unmotivated 

P/S : Once in a three weeks is torturing... once a week, although is not enough, is better than never.

4 comments:

  1. Wah..bestny!!! roomate abak mmg fanatik!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... all the fans overjoyed with excitement at the incoming chapter. Keep posting girl. And, I have shared some of your posts. If you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

sum o' spies